Arsenal Tube Station
Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway (GNP&BR) opened Arsenal tube station as Gillespie Road on 15 December 1906. It was later renamed the Piccadilly line after the consolidation and nationalisation of the Tube network as London Underground. Leslie Green designed the station building and ticket hall that were clad in red terracotta similar to neighbouring stations such as Caledonian Road and Holloway Road.
London Underground Ltd.
Arsenal Underground Stations has the following facilities.